My Failure At Modern Living
Self-absorbed over-analysis of everything.
Every status update since the dawn of Thomas
Culture and Media
- My favourite blade of grass on my lawn is no.5246.
- My eye socket is 1 1/2 inches wide.
- I have been to Betws-y-Coed once.
- I enjoy the feeling of my vocal chords vibrating.
- A kid once asked me if I "go up and down stairs" to which I replied "yes".
- People tell me olives are nice, but I have tasted them and I
just don't know about that.
- I have sat in a lot of chairs.
- I own 4 pairs of "action slacks"/"tech pants".
- My star sign is uncertain.
- Derren Brown once asked me to recommend secondary Nietzsche literature on a dark rainy side-street.
- I am here now. I am also here now.
- And now.
- People tell me playing competitive team sports is fun, bu
t I have played some and I just don’t know about that.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest